Thursday 30 August 2012

Getting Excited over my Gift with Purchase

So I saw this in the newsagent's the other day,  its a sewing magazine with FREE FABRIC, yes, Free Fabric!!!  There is barely enough fabric in it to complete the project in the magazine, so its really no bigger than a swatch of fabric, but it's so yummy!  I have read a few of  'Tilda's' books and they are ever so pretty, she is based in the UK so it's awfully expensive to purchase her fabric here in Australia, so I jumped at the chance to purchase this gorgeous magazine pack!


As well as the rather lovely (though small) pieces of fabric, there is also full patterns and instructions on how to make a petal kitty cushion, mobile phone case,  the dolly pictured on the front, a purse and many other little projects.  So the only dilemma is, what to use my fabric for? and can I bare to cut it.......  I will post pictures of what I finally decide to make. 



Here are some of the patterns included with the magazine pack, there is also a little birdie and heart shaped cushion to make, very pretty!


Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment