Sunday 26 August 2012

Spring Skirts!!


With Spring fast approaching and this wonderful warm weather, it's time to dust off the machine and make some skirts for my girls.  This one won't be for my Miss 4, but for a friends 5th Birthday.  This gorgeous floral fabric is from Pam Kitty Morning.  I've teamed the skirt with a matching shirt to complete the outfit, I know she will love it!! 


This is another skirt I've made recently from the gorgeous fabrics from Prints Charming. Prints Charming fabric is now available from Spotlight - as you can see I have their book!  with some fantastic craft projects and how-to guide on screen printing.  Screen printing is not my thing - I'll stick to my sewing for now, but I will certainly be completing more of the projects in the book now I can easily get my hands on their fabric.

Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment