Tuesday 19 February 2013

I am still alive!!

It has been too long since my last post but I am still here!  Christmas, New Year and a milestone birthday for myself have all come and gone...  at last I have some time to myself to write my blog.

 
This is the wonderful cake I was surprised with on my birthday - how great is this?! I was lost for words when I saw it. I really didn't want to cut it! But it had to be done, and it was a delicious chocolate mud cake, yummmmm.....  The cake was made by my sister's, sister-in-law and she did an absolutely fantastic job! Here she is on facebook -Caketivity
 
 
These are 'lolly bags' ready to take home for all the guests.  All the bags were done up with pictures of me, at different ages - I loved them!!
 
 
Here are some of the yummy lollies!
 
And the table laid out, some very yummy pink and blue cupcakes off to the right, made by my sister-in-law.  My favourite colours are pink and blue, does look a little like a baby shower - didn't realise until I saw the colours together.
As you have probably guessed, it was an afternoon tea - I'm getting a little old to be off partying to the wee hours.. This was all put on at my parents, Mum did the organising and worrying (thank you:)) and I got to sit back and relax and enjoy it with my family and friends.
 
Heidi xo

No comments:

Post a Comment